Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Destiny 2 is Good, Actually, and I'm Tired of Pretending it Isn't

are you tired of being nice? don't you ever wanna go apeshitt? 


hi, I'm Kaile, and for six years I've played Destiny 2 like it was my job. for a little bit there, it was! but I'm tired of pretending that for most of that time, I haven't had an absolute shit-hoot playing the video game Destiny 2 by Bungie Inc. 

this is a fansite I'm making for Destiny 2 in honor of Critical Distance's Fansite Jam. it's going to feature older writing of mine, newer hot takes, and never-before-seen terrible decisions I'm making about the video game Destiny 2. Thanks for stoppin' by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

On what the BRAVE Arsenal offers

Destiny 2: The Final Shape   is officially one month away. The long national nightmare is almost over;   Destiny players will finally have s...